June 30, 2015
Dear Families and Friends,
Arrowsmith Lodge has had to declare an outbreak as of 2:00PM June 30, 2015.
As there are currently very few of our residents that have been affected with GI like symptoms, we are restricting visiting at this time. Restricted visiting means:>/p>
- You may visit your loved one in their room; if they are not affected they may be taken to common areas in their neighborhood. Please do not remove them from their neighborhood.
- If you have not had a flu vaccination, you are required to wear a mask upon entering the first set of doors at Arrowsmith.
- Residents from Arrowsmith Lodge are not to go to Cokely Manor Bistro for lunch until the outbreak is lifted by the Medical Health Officer. We will let all families and friends know about the lifting via email.
- If your loved one has been affected or has any of the GI symptoms, you have already been contacted, so please do not worry if you have not been contacted.
- If YOU have had ANY symptoms (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, aches etc.) please DO NOT enter the Lodge.
Thank you for your commitment and assistance in keeping our residents safe. If you have any questions please feel free to contact either myself at 250-248-4331 Local 301 or Tom Patterson at local 106.