Arrowsmith Lodge & Cokely Manor are self-supporting, non-denominational homes for the elderly of Parksville, BC & District.
- to provide the highest quality of care, consistent with the efficient use of resources in a setting that is as much like home as possible;
- to use the Eden Alternative Model of Care to create an Elder-centred community environment that addresses the three plagues of long term care: loneliness, helplessness and boredom;
- to make our services available to people in the community and to help those people remain in their community.
Programs From Our Goals
- Adult Day Care Program
- Respite Program
- Quality assurance
- Activities for residents
- Interaction with residents in the community & other facilities
- Assistance in maintaining the mental, emotional, physical, social and spiritual well-being of residents
- Educational sessions for the Board & staff