View the Residents Bill of Rights
- The Bistro is open daily and we are happy to cater to some specialized diets. Guests may join you for a meal and order from our excellent menu!
- Lunch: 11:30 – 1:30
- Dinner: 5:00 – 6:30
- We provide light weekly housekeeping services. This includes laundering of bed linens. Other housekeeping services such as personal laundry, dusting, window cleaning, carpets, moving furniture and seasonal cleaning are available on a fee for service basis.
- There is a computer room available for your use. We also have a large TV viewing area near the fireplace. Other activities are scheduled and posted throughout the week.
- NOTE: You can view the latest Activities calendars for Cokely Manor and Arrowsmith Lodge by visiting our Downloads section
- Smoking is not permitted inside the building. You may smoke outside on your patio and you are responsible for the cleanliness of this area.
- There is a designated are for scooters in the basement, accessed from Molliet Street. Scooters are not allowed in suites or common rooms.
- The front doors are locked at 8pm. If you have guests after that time, they can ring your suite number and you will be able to go to the main door to let them in. We have a security company who patrols the Manor on a regular basis during the evening.
- Cable TV is available at a cost of $16.00 per month per suite. If you wish to have this service, please contact the Manager.
- Hydro – There is a hydro surcharge of $18.00 per month per suite.
- Heat is included in your rent. Telephone services are your responsibility. Please contact the phone company.
- A small storage locker is provided for you in the basement. It is your responsibility to provide a lock. Please ensure that you keep your storage area locked.
- Each suite has a mailbox located inside the Manor, located directly across from the Manager’s office. Mail is delivered to your box by Canada Post, and an outgoing mailslot is provided.
- The postal code of the Manor is: V9P 1M9.
Family & Friends
- This is your home and family & friends are welcome at any time. Please remember that small children must be supervised at all times. Ask us about the use of one of our rooms for family get-togethers or parties!
- Overnight guests are allowed for three nights. There are rules regarding how long guests can stay. Please discuss this with the Manager.
- There is a limited amount of parking available. There is no charge for parking. Please contact the Manager to discuss arrangements.
- There is a resident’s store that is operated by volunteers. It is open during posted hours. At the store, you may purchase milk, bread, stamps and a few other grocery items. Let us know if you would like us to stock something or if you would like to volunteer to help with the store.
- There is a hair salon/barber shop located at Arrowsmith Lodge (directly behind the Manor). Appointments may be made by calling (250) 248-4331, extension 113
- Foot Care
- Dental Services
Contact the Manager at 250.248.4331, local 105, for further information and/or explanations.