July 13, 2015
Dear Families and Friends,
Arrowsmith Lodge remains closed to visitors for the safety of the residents, families, and the community.
We are still experiencing some incidences of outbreak. We are very hopeful to be open for visiting shortly. As mentioned earlier, we are in daily contact with the Centre for Disease Control, and remain diligent in following the guidelines to be free of outbreak.
We still ask that you not take anyone from the building into the community and not enter the building for the safety of the residents, the community, and yourself.
We appreciate how difficult it can be not to be able to visit your loved ones and will notify families and friends immediately upon the lifting of the visitation ban. There will be an update sent via email on Wednesday July 15th.
Thank you for your commitment and assistance in keeping our residents safe. If you have any questions please feel free to contact either myself at 250-248-4331 Local 301 (Monday – Friday) or Tom Patterson at local 106 (Monday – Thursday).
June 30, 2015
Dear Families and Friends,
Arrowsmith Lodge has had to declare an outbreak as of 2:00PM June 30, 2015.
As there are currently very few of our residents that have been affected with GI like symptoms, we are restricting visiting at this time. Restricted visiting means:>/p>
- You may visit your loved one in their room; if they are not affected they may be taken to common areas in their neighborhood. Please do not remove them from their neighborhood.
- If you have not had a flu vaccination, you are required to wear a mask upon entering the first set of doors at Arrowsmith.
- Residents from Arrowsmith Lodge are not to go to Cokely Manor Bistro for lunch until the outbreak is lifted by the Medical Health Officer. We will let all families and friends know about the lifting via email.
- If your loved one has been affected or has any of the GI symptoms, you have already been contacted, so please do not worry if you have not been contacted.
- If YOU have had ANY symptoms (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, aches etc.) please DO NOT enter the Lodge.
Thank you for your commitment and assistance in keeping our residents safe. If you have any questions please feel free to contact either myself at 250-248-4331 Local 301 or Tom Patterson at local 106.
We created, organized, bartered, sold and delivered a terrific fundraiser for the Foundation. Our sincere thanks to everyone: your contributions matter.
Sun greeted guests at the 2015 Garden Party Fundraiser
Numerous folks commented on the delicious food from Stewart and his team at the May 29th Garden Party. The entertainment — music, magician, agility dogs and tours all were well received and enjoyed. View Garden Party photos.
“I loved,” said one attendee, “standing around seeing the multiple activities going on, folks chatting around the bar, watching the dogs in action, sitting down to a meal in the garden area and listening to great music, taking a tour and perusing the silent auction.”
ARROWSMITH HEALTH CARE (2011) SOCIETY AND ARROWSMITH HEALTH CARE (2011) FOUNDATION SOCIETY
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Annual General Meeting(s) of the Arrowsmith Health Care (2011) Society and the Arrowsmith Health Care (2011) Foundation Society will be held on: Wednesday, June 24th, 2015 Continue reading