Eligibility (Cokely)

The first step for moving into Cokely Manor is to determine your eligibility.

A Vancouver Island Health Authority (VIHA) Long Term Care Case Manager will determine if a person qualifies for subsidized assisted living.

You may be eligible if you are:

  • a Home & Community Care client and have a Long Term Care Case Manager, and are;
  • able to make your decisions on your own behalf, and are;
  • able to live independently, but require help with day-to-day activities, and are;
  • not managing well in your home with available services.

If you do not currently have a VIHA Long Term Care Case Manager, you can get more information by phoning the Vancouver Island Health Authority — 250-951-9550.